Back Support for Kids, Lumbar Support for Kids, Back Straightener for Kids, Spine Corrector for kids, Scoliosis Brace for Child.
Improves posture & straightens rounded shoulders
- 100% brand new and high quality
- The Posture Aid Support is designed to help pull the shoulders back and straighten the spine
- Retractable elastic strap
- According to your own width of your shoulder, adjust in the back to the tightness most suitable to yourself
HOW DOES IT WORK?
This upper posture brace works for children and teens with the following issues
- Hunchback; If the kids appear to be slouching and have noticeable rounding of shoulders
- Rounded shoulders
- Nerd neck- a projected neck and forward neck.
- Back pains
- Spine problem - It is highly recommended to see our products under your doctor's control.
- Scoliosis and Kyphosis; It is highly recommended to see our products under your doctor's control.
HOW TO USE
This brace is recommended to be used for 40 - 60 minutes twice a day until straight posture becomes habitual.
It will retrain you to keep your shoulders and spine in the healthy, correct position.
Easy to put on, off, and carry around making it ideal for use at home or outside. Hold your head high with our Posture and Spine Corrector!
It is not recommended to use if there is a constant pain in your child's body, instead, we highly recommend you to see your doctor for more serious problems
Will this weaken my child's back muscles?
No, it will not! Our posture corrector for kids is not made by super stiff material that will keep your posture locked in place like a cement vest, nor is that even healthy. Our posture corrector helps your muscles maintain the correct posture, acting as a constant reminder to your and your muscles that keep your posture straight.
Question: How long should my kid wear it?
Answer: His or her body will not be used to the new posture quickly, so it will take time. We recommend not wearing it while sleeping. Most of our customer's children have great results by wearing it 1 to 2 hours a day.
Question: Can my son wear it under my shirt?
Answer: Yes! PainStop Posture Corrector for kids is designed to be sleek so that it fits undershirts or clothing, so he or she can be wearing it in public without people noticing. But for a more comfortable experience for kids, we recommend it to be worn over the clothing.